Everything we do affects us all

January 26, 2018

I warned the Liberal Elite about the rise of fascism and they laughed.

What we're seeing today in Trump and our politics is something I sounded the alarm on in 1995 when I discovered Rush Limbaugh. I wrote the NYT and WashPost saying 'We need the Fairness Doctrine back, rural folk are being brainwashed!' They mocked me for listening to 'the crazies'.

Then Jon Stewart and other 'political comedians' normalized the rise of evil by giving the same criticism to Liberal hypocrites as they did Conservative fascists. In his 2008 'Rally to Restore Sanity' Stewart equated Keith Olberman with Rush Limbaugh and the ensuing Democrat disaster in the mid-terms seriously set back president Obama.

Stephen Colbert was a part of Stewart's naive blunder in turning idealistic young voters into cynical anarchists. Then in 2016 Colbert mockingly begged for the Republicans to nominate the fascist Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment