Everything we do affects us all

March 17, 2014

Flight 370 tied to Russia Ukraine?

This is what's scaring me folks. The missing flight could be part of a manufactured crisis to justify war.

I feel a little tip toe tap dance into war from loud Russia and silent China. I've been seeing it coming since we invaded Iraq and gave out the 'Get Outta Jail Free' passes to Russia and China.

What I'm afraid Russia and China are up to is that they want a little hot war and some land grabs and they feel they have earned them by letting us have Iraq, so to speak.

I think that Flight 370 is just too much of a coincidence. I think that Russia and perhaps China welcome our Trade Sanctions as perhaps and excuse to declare a hostile relationship and then on to more land grabs.

I don't think that Flight 370 will be tied directly to Russia or China, but whoever is responsible for this event will be one more stepping stone towards conflict between Russia, China and the USA/West.

Russia and China want all the chaos and excuses they can get to do some things they want to do.
http://ChipShirley.Com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment