Everything we do affects us all

December 27, 2013

MY CHRISTMAS FALL

Oh Yeah!
It's that time of the year!



At my low paying state job I get a week off at Christmas each year AND EVERY YEAR I fall into LLA (low level alcoholism) about halfway through the week. AND EVERY YEAR LIKE CLOCKWORK...about the same time as last night at midnight, I fall asleep in my Lazy Boy Recliner and then wake up about 3 AM, in the dark and I drift towards my warm bed, down the short hallway and I TRIP OVER THE LITTLE FAN I LEFT ON THE FLOOR!

My Left Eye then crashes into the door jam and I hit the floor, unconscious. A little bleeding on the eyebrow has been cleaned up in the photo. So after this I always GET A CLUE. But I am comforted by the 'hair of the dog' today.
HAPPY NEW YEAR...I'LL SLEEP THROUGH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment