Everything we do affects us all

August 5, 2019

Blame El Paso on AM Hate Radio

In 1995 I turned on the radio and came upon the Rush Limbaugh 'Show' on the AM dial.
I had never heard of him, but I was shocked from the first few seconds of his show and I am still today. I'm shocked at the blatant violence and hate he spews like a fire hydrant, 3 hours a day 5 days a week.
In Rush's universe, rich white guys make all the rules and everyone else is better off for it. And 'others' are sub human.


When I hear Rush talk I hear Trump's puppetmaster.

This terrible growth on our psyche has been expanding for 30 years! After Limbaugh came Hannity, Alex Jones, Savage, Levin  etc. Now, President Hate has been created on this 'plantation medium'.


Today the companies that own the AM bandwidths that broadcast this white supremacist cheerleading Sinclair/Cox etc. they get to own the bandwidth licences FOREVER as long as they pay the light bill and since there is no longer any fairness doctrine type law they get to brainwash poor people in perpetuity as long as their audience can afford a $5 radio and $2 in batteries a year.

I talked on the phone to a Washington Post reporter in 1995 and I 'reported' that Rush Limbaugh was brainwashing rural America and he needed to be called out and fact checked. The reporter laughed in my face and said 'no one who listens to that is smart enough to figure out how to vote'.

Today Limbaugh and his progeny on hate radio have created and elected one of their disciples as President of the USA.
God help us...

[Related Material]
https://www.mediamatters.org/rush-limbaugh/flashback-when-rush-limbaughs-hate-was-televised?redirect_source=%2Fblog%2F2012%2F03%2F15%2Fflashback-when-rush-limbaughs-hate-was-televise%2F184523&fbclid=IwAR1oPur-5yRWTwYaNjxPK1XZrqGRymbTPXrZrA_SdtQ3EYkzgWLnqplcKdQ

No comments:

Post a Comment