Everything we do affects us all

June 26, 2011

DEATH THREATS FROM BOORTZ FANS.

I wrote a little piece where I took Neal Boortz's monologue about his wanting -to see the streets of Atlanta littered with the bodies of  'Dead Thugs'- and I said that I wanted -to see the streets of our public airwaves littered with the dead careers of  'Media Thugs'- like Boortz, Hannity, Limbaugh etc.

Below you will find one of the Facebook responses which can be termed, no way other than, a threat to murder me.
Facebook:
Carla wrote: "I hope u r speaking figuratively because I could pay a cracked out junkie $200 to take u oj"
Carla Evans commented on Neal Boortz's Wall post.
Carla wrote: "R u kidding me....don't think u you know what the definition of a "thug" is. A thug is someone I could pay $500 to and they would take u out."
Carla wrote: "Obviously, u don't know what the definition of "thug" is because the men you mentioned don't fit the bill. A thug is someone I can pay $1G to take u out. Doesn't matter that neither he nor I know u personally."
Carla Evans commented on Neal Boortz's Wall post.
Carla wrote: "Not a threat, just offering up an example. I've got much better ways to spend a $1G."

"If I were your mother, I would have spent it on aborting u."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
[This is Chip speaking...while I can! HA HA HA.]
You know Carla...I really know how you feel about harsh words being directed your way.. And so do all the Black people, Liberal White people and Hispanic and Muslim people whom Neal Boortz has profiled and classified as one, then demonized and LUMPED INTO THE TERM THUGS AND CALLED FOR THE ASSASSINATION OF!
The only difference is 'Uncle Neal' and his cohorts beg for violence against us daily [The president is more dangerous to the USA than a thousand planes filled with terrorists and nuclear weapons circling our country.-Boortz].
Whereas I simply called for the death of their careers on our public airwaves.
For that you condemn me to death?

1 comment:

  1. If we said the same to them in return -- even sounded like we might be threatening their death -- they would be all over it, and so would our fellow Progressives. And yet, since reason doesn't work with them, and they control the media brain washing machine, what does work with them?

    ReplyDelete