Everything we do affects us all

November 24, 2015

Austin Tabby-

I'm in a Luxury rental Condo in Austin on a quiet Sunday night (one hour ago, 'two days ago') stoned and numb and staring at the TV which is not turned on.
I look to my right and a Cat is staring at me 16 inches away on the couch I'm sitting on. I had no idea there was any person or Cat here or even in the yard or neighborhood. This shit can scare a guy.
So I screamed.
The big Tabby ran out the left open sliding glass doors. As I took a
DEEP BREATH and slowly my mind snapped back into 'Cat Mode'
and I realized, 'party cat' social animal.
So I invited her/him back in and we had an hour of fun and feeding as kitty explored the whole house like a Real Estate Agent, before I said 'You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here" and Booted Kitty and closed the door.
Fun.
Thanks Austin Tabby!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment