Everything we do affects us all

June 2, 2015

Why I'm For TPP Trade Deal-

It's better than the trade deals we already have in place.
TPP is with countries far more democratic and socially responsible than China, and China makes most our manufactured products and we have unfettered trade with China, thanks to Bill Clinton. The TPP won't send American jobs to other countries, it will send jobs from China (which produces goods for the USA) to countries who share a lot more of our values than do the autocratic leaders of China.

This is especially good as China has been clearly flexing military muscles and I believe have in their autocratic culture a hunger to take land. They think it's their turn. Only civilization can argue.

I voted for Dole V Clinton in his second race. Never a Clinton fan. I volunteered for Populist Iowa Senator Tom Harkin in the New Hampshire Primary-1992. In the Manchester NH debate Senator Tom Harkin said to the camera, basically, 'I will not sell out American jobs to slave labor in China' and then Clinton leaned in like the Grinch that stole Christmas and said 'Tom I'm with you 100% on that.' And the voters believed him and he was a lying son of a bitch. But truly, Harken should have come back harder. Anyway...I saw this shitstorm coming then.
I believe the TPP is clearly a part of the solution and not the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment